Thursday, March 27, 2014

Day 5

I woke up today in an amazing mood. Still sick and I slept poorly due to several dreams about my alarm clock going off. It doesn't matter though, being tired will not hold me back. I feel good. Amazing even.


I slipped after I made Peyton lunch. That cold delicious left over fried chicken was calling my name, and I ate some. More than I should. It made me feel gross. So I took 2 of my kiddos and my dog for a walk and burned off some of the calories I consumed. I don't feel as guilty now, but I am worried about how easy it was for me to cheat.

I didn't do my best today, but I am not perfect. I will make sure I drink all my water, I will make sure my dinner is healthy and I will move on. I can't change what I did today, but I can't beat myself up for it forever. Tomorrow is a new day and I can make sure that tomorrow I am successful in my journey.

I made sure I ate a healthy, balanced dinner tonight and brushed off my chicken mishap. Beating myself up continuously is a dumb move and isn't going to help me in my journey.
Tomorrow is supposed to rain, I am hoping to get a walk in before it does. We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment