Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Day 3

Today has been much, much better than yesterday.  I don't have a headache, I'm not ready to kill anyone. and I don't feel dizzy. I actually feel pretty good. 
Even better? I feel good about myself. I still need to start exercising, it has just been so cold for the end of March. I am ready to shed the pounds and find the healthy me that is hiding inside though.
I know I have a lot of weight to lose and a long way to go. It isn't going to happen overnight, or even in a month or two, but if I keep trying and working, it will happen. There will come a day when I feel comfortable in a bathing suit or shorts. That day isn't anytime soon, but it will come. 

Edit: I made it through dinner and enjoyed my soup and hummus on a sandwich thin very much, but I can't say that the French toast my husband is cooking the kids doesn't smell mouth-watering. I am a little jealous, I will admit.

No comments:

Post a Comment