Sunday, March 23, 2014

Day 1

Today is the first day of my weight loss journey. I am at my second highest weight ever, and it's only
5 pounds less than my all time highest.
Something has to change. I have three children that  I want to be around for.

I am doing Slim Fast. I hope the shakes and snack bars help with my ridiculous sweet cravings. I also started taking a daily multivitamin (finally) and some Glucosamine Chondroitin for my joints, which will hopefully make it easier for me to exercise.

I started this blog really for myself. I don't expect that anyone is actually going to see it, except for who I share it with. I want to be able to look back at some point in the future and be grateful that I don't weigh this amount anymore. I want to be proud of myself for sticking with it for once and achieving results.

Edit: I made it through the first day okay. Had a few moments of hunger,but I made it through. By next week I will start exercising to take off even more. I can do this. Where I have given up before, this time I will push through.

No comments:

Post a Comment