Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Day 4

Day 4 has started on a down note for me. Nothing specific, just a headache and my kids throwing last minute things at me and revving up my anxiety. Normally I would soothe my anxiety with some sort of food. That is no longer an option, so I need to find a way to get rid of it. If it wasn't so cold and windy out I would take a walk, but it feels like 16 even though it is 29. I am all set.

I need to figure out new 100 calorie snacks. Right now I am doing the Slim Fast Bars and they are delicious and satisfy my sweet craving wonderfully, but I need some variety. I'm definitely going to grab some 100 calorie popcorn and probably rice cakes.


I made it through the day okay today, the worst part is this cold I have. Its just a runny nose, ton of sneezing and some sinus pain/pressure, but it is annoying.
My dinner was delicious and super filling. I had soup, a hummus sandwich and a sweet potato and I still stayed under my calorie limit for the day. I even managed to resist my husband's famous fried chicken, even though I really wanted a piece. I was ridiculously proud of myself for resisting such a temptation.

No comments:

Post a Comment